Saturday, Jan-21-2017, 9.43AM

Banks have to go digital, and it's an opportunity for IT: Salil Parekh

Feb-12-2016 | 0 Comments

Banks have to go digital, and it's an opportunity for IT: Salil Parekh a member of the group management board in French IT major Capgemini, is responsible for a cluster of businesses including a part of application services, infrastructure services, and cloud. He has to drive client impact, new sales, and delivery. In an interaction with TOI, Parekh discussed emer... Read Full Story »

Amazon buys 26% in Tatas' publishing co Westland

Feb-12-2016 | 0 Comments

Amazon buys 26% in Tatas' publishing co Westland erican e-commerce giant Amazon has acquired a 26% stake in leading publishing house Westland from Tata Group company Trent for Rs 9.5 crore, upping its presence in Asia's third largest economy. The deal with Trent also allows the Jeff Bezos-led company to buy the remaining 74% stake in future. ... Read Full Story »

Rupee at 29-month low, sinks 7 paise vs dollar in early trade

Feb-12-2016 | 0 Comments

Rupee at 29-month low, sinks 7 paise vs dollar in early trade BAI: The rupee weakened by 7 paise to quote at an over 29-month low of 68.37 against the dollar in early trade at the Interbank Foreign Exchange market on Friday on sustained demand for the American currency from importers and banks. The dollar was firm against some global currencies which wei... Read Full Story »